A Good Day

CraigR

Car had a trip to the Dealer today to have a little rattle looked at from the front passenger dash area, not a major thing but annoying on a long journey smirk.gif

Technician took the car for a run, identified a loose air vent cover and promptly fixed it, 40 minutes waiting and a very happy CraigR leaving the dealers, minus said annoying noise grin.gif

Drove the 10 miles home, roof down and very happy, quick wash and interior cleaned.

So far the diesel cab has been fantastic, a very happy buy for me and dis2 is showing just under 30mpg after 1500 miles.

Out of interest AS, how is this compairing with your car, i know we have not covered a great deal of miles but from another post i believe you are also around the same mileage.

792292-DSC01484.JPG

grin.gif Diesel lump of Joy

792292-DSC01485.JPG

792292-DSC01486.JPG

post-2957-137914355691_thumb.jpg

Wait till you hit 20000miles Craig. My A6 averaged just under 33mpg up until that point. Since then its averaged over 36mpg with 40 coming up with any decent run. Got 43mpg yesterday on the 60mile round trip to Knaresborugh. The performance just seems to be getting stronger and stronger with every passing mile.

The 3.0TDi with the tiptronic transmission is a superb drive train.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I wish I could stop work full time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are posting at 2.22pm do you really work full time tongue.gifgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on paternity leave Craig - well vacation (annual leave) actually! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The things people do nowadays for time off !! grin.gif