viva las vegas

faidilah

Silver grille trim rather than red makes it look more like a Jetta than a GTI

CIMG1036.jpg

Curious that he hasn't cut out the GTi badge mount - simple to do given the pain to change red to silver!

Wheels are a personal choice - different but smart

What's the "Valentine"

I agree with you, TT - Gold BBS not for me either but I wouldn't be surprised if VW do it for an Anni version.

Monza 19s ? Wow! Might be a bit impractical though to keep from damage. I think the Monzas look big enough as 18s.....But I'm doubtless on record as saying the same about 17s once upon a time! grin.gif

I've seen pics of a modded Golf Mk5 (not GTI) on 20s and it looked horrible.

Come on guys, sometimes you can all be a bit too pure.

I quite like the wheels, especially on a black car.

They remind me of the old JPS racing days. <font color="red"> Red </font> 'll remember them grin.gif

If I remember right Snoopy, weren't the gold wheels on the Mk1 fitted to Llahsa Green? Now they did look bad frown.gif

With you all the way on the silver grille though, a definate NONO3.GIF

I guess you guys already know my answer. I love the look of this car, would be even better if the wheels were silver, the gold it a bit OTT.

I was going to loose the GTI badge of the front of my Golf when I purchased it, but having had the VW badge colour coded in pearl black, it really makes the GTI 'stick' out.

Long live euro look!!!!! 169144-ok.gif or american look!!!

[ QUOTE ]

I remember right Snoopy, weren't the gold wheels on the Mk1 fitted to Llahsa Green? Now they did look bad frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

VW as far as i know never officially fitted gold wheels to the golf mk1, the one they always bring out for shows like top gear etc is silver A reg with a BBS bodykit and gold BBS wheels. Looks nasty and with that body kit will suffer frontend lift about about 80mph. The original front spoiler makes a difference i know.

[ QUOTE ]

Do you have a pic of your colour coded VW badge? Or any photo's of your car on the new wheels?

Sorry if i have posted them already, i must have missed them if you had.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look back through the threads to'The beast is here' there are pics with the wheels and the blacked out VW badge there

Oli