Permission to join the Cab club please...

Cupramax

Lookes like they've hoiked it off the site already, for those interested its a new shape 3.2 Quattro Sport Cab in Moro with DVD Nav, Bose, Anis leather, interior light pack, tracker, wind break, parking sensors, heated seats, GSM phone prep... think thats the lot laugh.gif

Nice car that, I was thinking of the 3.2 a few weeks back before I bought the S8 but didn't really think anymore about a cab until I was driving past the dealers yesterday and seen the S4 10 minutes later I was ordering a Milltek for it.

Can you get A's in noggy blue or is it still just S's

Anyway hope you enjoy it as much as I intend to with mine

[ QUOTE ]

I must say it does look mega, saw one the other day outside work in that combo and I had a moist moment smlove2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Similarly, currently got a 2006 '06' Moro B7 S line Cab on RS6 5-arms outside work and it looks stunning! Congratulations. 169144-ok.gif

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

Similarly, currently got a 2006 '06' Moro B7 S line Cab on RS6 5-arms outside work and it looks stunning! Congratulations. 169144-ok.gif

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks... cool.gif Only thing I will change will be to stick a set of new shape RS4's on it (dont like the wheels on it at the moment) and maybe some chrome mirrors. smlove2.gif