Wanted - 18" or 19" RS6 alloy wheels

Dadstoys

I've just bought a 2000 A6 4.2 Quattro sport avant, which has the RS6 bodywork, and would like to put some proper looking wheels on it. Its currently got the 17" AudiSport polished alloys fitted.

If you have some 19" ( 1st choice ) or 18" RS6 type wheels and tyres for sale - please let me know. I might even consider other styles, but the RS6 would be top of the list. Thanks. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Confirmed - the A6 4.2Q and RS6 have the same bodyshell in order to accomodate the V8 in both its forms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, but the wheel arches I have been lead to believe are different.

The 4.2Qs and S6 are the same, but RS6 are different to these very subtly 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yep, but the wheel arches I have been lead to believe are different.

The 4.2Qs and S6 are the same, but RS6 are different to these very subtly 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ETKA doesn't agree. Both front and rear wing panels have the same part numbers across all 8 cylinder versions.

Indeed, the complete bodyshell, including doors, bonnet, boot/hatch, has the same part numbers across 4.2, S6 and RS6. This I find strange because I understood that the RS6 shell had some modifications, particularly around the transmission tunnel, compared with the S6.