Help! - Bora rear speakers

FunkyJon

Howdy chaps, hope you can help me out!

Yesterday I took delivery of a very nice 2002 Bora S TDi, however i've got a bit of a problem with it! Basically, the rear speakers aren't working, no sound coming from them whatsoever. Is there a balance adjustment for front/rear? I can only find left/right and a thorough perusal of the manual has left me none the wiser!

for info the unit is a beta radio/cassette with a single cd player unit above it

Is this me being dense or are the speakers just racked?

Oh, looks like you've blown a channel on the unit then, or perhaps a wiring fault? Back to the dealer, and tell 'em to fix it or get a new unit from someone. The Gamma unit coupled with a 6 cd unit is great, and should be a straight fit. What's directly above the head unit in your car, as this is where the cd unit goes.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, looks like you've blown a channel on the unit then, or perhaps a wiring fault? Back to the dealer, and tell 'em to fix it or get a new unit from someone. The Gamma unit coupled with a 6 cd unit is great, and should be a straight fit. What's directly above the head unit in your car, as this is where the cd unit goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i would say that but the car has to be fitted with rear speakers in the first place grin.gif

The S models came with no rear speaker and that why the head unit has not got a Fad button