R Line Centre Caps?

Dan32

Did quick search and can't find anyone who sells the 'R' wheel centre caps that Tspar has on his Aristos, even on Fleabay (unless I want to spend $80 importing them from the US!). I've got a part number so does that mean I can order them thru local VW dealer? I've been told yes (if its a VW part) in the past by parts dept but must make sure part number is correct as there is no way for dealer to check it is right and parts have to be paid for in advance. (JNV601171BXF is number I have)

[ QUOTE ]

Cheers but already checked and they don't seem to have them anymore. I might give them a quick email just in case though!

[/ QUOTE ]

When i was doing some extensive searching last year i could find nowhere that sold them or any yank sites that would post to the UK. I even rang a few VW dealers in the US but the postal cost was ridiculous to say the least. I ended up posting a message on the Vortex forum asking if anyone could locally buy them and send them to me. I got an ex-pat who happily bought them and posted them to me. I paid the stock price and i chucked in a few quid to buy him some Bud's as a "thank you". Well worth it i thought 169144-ok.gif

post-9565-137914358446_thumb.jpg