[Audi A3/S3] new type RS4 wheels, all the same ?

ksteed

I am looking at buying a set of replicas and wanted to ask you guys if they are all the same make, or are there good and bad replicas. Rochford, tyresave,& unicar, are they all selling the same wheel ? noticed that there are shadow chrome and flat silver ? which looks more like the original.

Would appreciate some imput from you all.

cheers guys

kevan 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

any help would be appreciated, I have kerbed 2 of my originals, need to send them away for repair asap, so need some wheels for back up so i can still use the car

[/ QUOTE ]

if your using a dealer they normally issue you with a spare set of wheels

thanks for the replys, did not get a lot of it, so have gone ahead and ordered.

Have ordered the hyper silver finish from topgear along with some rubber, and wheel centres. Now, when I have a bad day and kerb the wheels I can put the other set on while they are being repaired. Right, next stop, Re-Map & exhaust.

had them put on today, they look good, the hyper silver finish is the same as originals, put some toyo rubber on them and it drives well. Cant push the car too much to really tell as I am still running the car in. If you are looking for these wheels I would recomend them, topgear have branches all over the country.