coming to my driveway soon!!!!

Maxyboy

ten o'clock tomorrow i should be sitting in the dealers handing over my hard earned dosh for my new r32....hoping all goes well after i found a dent on the door pre pdi...dealer has since said all is A1....needless to say its meant to rain tomorrow...typical....will try for a coat of polish first dry day....so i can get a proper look at her.....need excuses for a long drive now....any ideas..... lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]

ten o'clock tomorrow i should be sitting in the dealers handing over my hard earned dosh for my new r32....hoping all goes well after i found a dent on the door pre pdi...dealer has since said all is A1....needless to say its meant to rain tomorrow...typical....will try for a coat of polish first dry day....so i can get a proper look at her.....need excuses for a long drive now....any ideas..... lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]nope....nope.....dealer phoned at 6....now not getting my car till prob tuesday....a problem with an exhaust sensor.....feckin angry dont describe it....think this car is a bloody jinx......gonna turn computer off and sit in the huff!!!!!! fekr.gif

It'll be worth it mate. At least the dealers been honest in fixing a problem instead of giving it you without a fix.

Do not inspect it in the rain - get it in the showroom.

What colour you had?

If you live in the midlands - let me know where abouts and i'll drive by so you can hear that great noise!

Sorry, dont mean to tease.

[ QUOTE ]

It'll be worth it mate. At least the dealers been honest in fixing a problem instead of giving it you without a fix.

Do not inspect it in the rain - get it in the showroom.

What colour you had?

If you live in the midlands - let me know where abouts and i'll drive by so you can hear that great noise!

Sorry, dont mean to tease.

[/ QUOTE ]deep blue.......think al go out in my rx8....its never missed a beat....see if i can overheat suicide.gifthe rotor tips before its traded...bloody german reliability?????!!!!!!

Lovely colour - that would have been our choice had i had a choice. Black was the only one we could find at short notice (bought an in-stock car).

Give the RX8 some stick.

You'll be able to see what torque is on Tuesday!

You want to try owning a LR Disco 3 (our other car) for reliability and absolutely s**t dealers - fantastic vehicle though otherwise.

I will agree that German reliability is a myth though, can't beat Jap cars for that.