[Audi A3/S3] What do you think?

daspeedz

Just had my TDI 130 Lowered 40mm all round. Adjustable coilovers front and 40mm set springs and dampners rear! its sitting on audi 225/45/17 alloys just now. Thinking about upgrading to the new style RS4 18" alloys. I can get a set with Dunlop sp 9000 rubber for £850 from wheelbase on ebay. bargain or what?

DSC00011.acc.JPG

Also I want to get a new exhaust system that will have tail pipes that show from the rear, where can I get a rear valance with the tail pipe cut outs that will fit, and also where can I get a good exhuast system that'll give a decent sound to my TDI?

Having been a TSN regular and poster for a while now I know you lads can help me out! don't let me down peeps! wink.gif

The guy at topgear in Dumfries will do me a set of the new RS4's with Dunlop SP9000's for £670. I cant complain its £200 quid cheaper than most have quoted me with that rubber on. Its a quality tyre I'm using them on my 17's just now. just have to wait till tuesday/wednesday to get them! I will post a pic when I have them on, let you see the transformation! Cheers for your comments peeps. 169144-ok.gif