996 TT, with blue lights

Smudge

Was heading over to Reading yesterday morning on the M4, and coming toward me between Jct 8/9 & 7 was a Lapis Blue 996TT giving it beans. But, with blue lights on the roof and the dashboard. Just to add to the shock, this thing was running on a set of rather large split rims.

Does TOK still have his 996, and has he changed jobs? I'm guessing this must have some special use for our nations Police??

• 6 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

Funny how they keep chasing you yelrotflmao.gif169144-ok.gif

Any chance it could be an emergency doctors car?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shame they can't keep up eh. cool.gifsekret.gif

As said above, I thought docs were green?? confused.gif

I know the police use many different cars to blend in depending on the job, so a 996 tub obviously suits the mission here.

Sounds like a police or fire officer's car. I know that in the fire service anyone in the rank Station Manager or above has their own vehicle to get to incidents as quickly as possible.

One of the Divisional Officers in our area had a new Mercedes E55 when the latest model was first launched. It did look very fetching with blue lights doing rather rapid speeds!

My dad used to have blue light privileges a couple of years back and was often asked to race to the scene of a major accident or fire. He would be blasting along the motorways at 120mph in....

...a Citroen Xsara Picasso Flush.gif