r32 problem

Maxyboy

just been told my new r32 will be delayed until tuesday because there is a problem with either the lambda sensor or map sensor....is this a common problem with these cars does anyone know....think i have a fair idea what the first is but have no clue what and where the map sensor is....could anyone here enlighten me.....thanks chaps Flush.gif

Nothing to worry about, its a common issue with the r32.

The MAF sensor is a device that measures the amount of air an engine takes in (engine load). This sensor not only measures the volume of air but also compensates for its density as well. If this becomes faulty it makes the car less responsive and it tends to use more fuel..... 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Nothing to worry about, its a common issue with the r32.

The MAF sensor is a device that measures the amount of air an engine takes in (engine load). This sensor not only measures the volume of air but also compensates for its density as well. If this becomes faulty it makes the car less responsive and it tends to use more fuel..... 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]thanks for that my friend....they have both ordered in so they hope to get it sorted for tuesday....do you know how long it would take to change either of these as i want to pick it up in the morning and monday is a bank holiday....hope its a quick fix....glad you said its a common problem as was worried i was about to buy a problem car..... beerchug.gif