This will start a fight Spurs and Arsenal fan's!

DaddyDub

Hay, I dont care, I hate them both! Anyway, here goes:

Q: How many Tottenham fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None, they're all happy living in the shadows…

Q: What do you call 100 Arsenal supporters at the bottom of a cliff?

A: A good start!

Q: What do you call a dead Gunner Fan in a closet?

A: Last years winner of the hide and seek contest.

The seven dwarfs are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the distance a voice shouts out "Arsenal" are good enough to win the European Cup." Snow White says "Well at least Dopey's alive!"

Q: What do you say to a Gunners supporter with a good looking bird on his arm?

A: Nice tattoo

Q: What do you call an Arsenal fan that does well on an IQ test?

A: A cheat.

A tourist is in North London one Saturday and he decides he would very much like to go to a football match, so he asks a man in the street if there are any local matches being played that afternoon.

"Well," replies the man, "the Arsenal ground is very close but they're playing away today. If you feel you really must see a match, the Tottenham ground is not that far away. You go straight down this road and you'll see two queues, a big queue and a small queue.

You should go to the small queue because the big one is for the fish and chip shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you hear how Tottenham has become an all seater stadium?

Someone gave-them a 3-piece suite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tottenham are on the internet and they've got a new website. It's called the trophy cabinet.

A man is sitting in a pub with his Jack Russell dog one Saturday afternoon. The football results are coming up on the television in the corner, "Liverpool 2, Tottenham Hotspur 1," reads the announcer in his normal, rather sedate, voice.

Suddenly the Jack Russell dog jumps up and shouts out, "Oh, no, not again."

The shocked landlord says, "That's amazing. Why did he say that when the result was announced that Tottenham lost?"

"Because he's a Spurs supporter," the dog's owner replies.

The landlord then asked what the dog says when Tottenham win a match, to which the man replied, "I don't know. I've only had him three years."

There was once a fanatical Spurs supporter who thought of nothing but football all day long. He talked about football, read about football, watched nothing but football on television and attended matches as often as he possibly could. At last his poor wife could. stand it no longer. One night she said, 'I honestly believe you love Spurs more than you love me!'

'Blimey,' said the fan, 'I love Arsenal more than I love you!

[ QUOTE ]

A man is sitting in a pub with his Jack Russell dog one Saturday afternoon. The football results are coming up on the television in the corner, "Liverpool 2, Tottenham Hotspur 1," reads the announcer in his normal, rather sedate, voice.

Suddenly the Jack Russell dog jumps up and shouts out, "Oh, no, not again."

The shocked landlord says, "That's amazing. Why did he say that when the result was announced that Tottenham lost?"

"Because he's a Spurs supporter," the dog's owner replies.

The landlord then asked what the dog says when Tottenham win a match, to which the man replied, "I don't know. I've only had him three years."

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I don't mean to sound grumpy, but I imagine this time next season that joke will be a Watford one. coffee.gif

Even if we are only up for 1 season Im looking forward to visiting some real great clubs in the prem...

..West Ham, Wigan, Newcastle...

...Then there's all the garunteed 3 pointers... Man Utd, Spur's, Liverpool, Arsen*l!

Bring it on fella's. ha.giftongue.gif