Q5 - Any Info?

SPLiiX

Ignoring the infamous Auto Exress mockups, from other sources I have heard that it will be targetted at the X3 and new / updated Freelander. I do like the look of the Q7 and I hope that Audi can shrink this design to create an eye catching Q5. What they don't want to do , as depicted by the Auto Express pics is to create something that looks like an A3 sportback on an A4 platform.

Pricewise I guess it will need to start at £20-25k

If they are going to develop the Q5 they need to get it right first time and having seen the Q7 in the flesh now I think they should be able to achieve this 169144-ok.gif

I am just thinking that I hope it is not going to be a "girlie" 4x4 school run stereo type car. Maybe with The biggest alloys on offer and in Brilliant Red it will look manly.

As you guys say, if its a small Q7 it will be fine.

The Q7 is REALLY big so hopefully the Q5 will not be any smaller than the X3.

Also there is not much between X3 and X5 price and I would much rather have an X5 - I just hope that Audi have a clear gap between the two Q5 and Q7.

I think that last year and the next couple of years are the best years for Audi. They have stuck there neck out with the grille and other models/engines and are on a winner.

New Audi sales people must be having a great time!