Motorprovider - The Verdict!

ysabelle

UK list price for 5dr DSG with cruise in silver is £22.8K I paid £19.7K...so £3000 less and the MP price included delivery on the GTi.

Thats why I said you can't knock the price ...even if other aspects are not up to scratch.... for me this is annoying but nothing to get too upset about.

What really upsets me is that my GTi is still being mended and I'm driving around in my old VRS ...its ok but no GTI !! frown.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe worth the conspiracy theorists if they must get to the bottom of why theres some satisfied customers to look at the Join dates of individuals and the way the individuals also phrase thing in there posts rather than just simple post count and maybe also ask a moderator to look at the ISP numbers of the satisfied customers.

Hi Every one,

Heres the latest.

Re vsabelle's coments re "rant". All i'm not ranting i'm listing the facts. And also giving MP the opportunity to address the situation. Why post on here you may ask?

I note peoples post re doing homework etc prior to order. I did and couldn't find anything but praise for MP. I have had a problem with an import supply 3 years ago with a different importer and didn't wish to have the same again.

So to summarise - i'm not ranting - all I am doing is listing the information provided by MP and giving progress on it - as I have already suggested I think MP would do themselves great favours by keeping their customers informed if they have a problem - I want to do business with them and I am hoping for a good outcome which I will report. Delays are part of life in the world we live in these days - being told about and managing expectation I have found is the easiest way to keep your customer on side.

Anyway for the record - had a chat with them today and my car's on schedule for the next 1 - 2 weeks. I'll keep posting progress as I think the way that companies deal with problems also says a lot about who you are dealing with and if you would recomend them to others in the future.

Cheers

rjsmith26 - welcome - 3 posts, joined 7/6/6 smirk.gif

We know that Motorprovider has already posted falsely as a customer and breached TSN T&C EEK2.GIF

It is painful to recognise the doubts that any low count posting now produces blush.gif

Once Motorprovider had shown a lack of integrity and honesty regretably all positive postings are at issue NONO3.GIF

Still, hope you get your car - hundreds have before you, and very fine the GTI is too 169144-ok.gif

Hey I have worked it out...

Thats not your car is is it (smith) that Tiff Needell is driving on nhs display... Is this why your car is a little late ??? 123576-assfeck.gifiamwithstupid.gif

"JOKE" Mind you some people have made other Ridiculous accusations on this forum... NONO3.GIFNONO3.GIFNONO3.GIF

All the best with your new car and I am sure they will come up trumps they did for me and many others.

You wont be disappointed when you get your new car well worth any wait...

Gti Mania, was the large dollop of hypocracy contained within your response, an attempt at irony? If so, very funny.

Collease, suggesting your opinion holds more water because you have written more posts is as sad as it gets, so I won't waste my time with you buddy.

[ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it !!! frown.gif I spoke to the bodyshop ...no new body shell yet ...not likely to see a rebuilt car till early Aug.

I still recon the Brembo brakes are bit better in the VRS but in all other aspects it is a poor 2nd to a GTi

[/ QUOTE ]

I think most neutrals would have established by now that there are one or two imposters on here, despite their agressive and hypocritical antics, claiming otherwise.

Its not even vaguely plausible that suddenly MP have gone from Zeros to heros, is it. And as I said before, where are all the critical posts of other importers?

Nowhere.

But SteveGTIuk - that was the whole point of the post above about transference ROLLEY~14.GIF

You have had a good car from them and now you post "I can't fault them" confused.gif So you have acquired a positive transference-led image in your mind, albeit subconciously blush.gif

You know that Motorprovider have breached TSN terms and conditions and "faked" several individuals as one person and have lied to other customers etcetera crazy.gif

Yet you apparently can not find any fault in that.... pengy.gif but as you can't, then it just shows how powerful transference is shocked.gif

Seems to be the case with several otherwise rational individuals that they have become unable to fault a company that has not been honest and open slap.gif

but this is psychology in action bike.thumb.gif

I was one of the unhappy Motorprovider customers - waited 3 months and then kept getting told 2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks. So gave up and brought a stock car elsewhere. In their defence they did give me my deposit back without any hassle, but I can't help thinking that was due to the bad press they were getting here and on another forum. I say this as a few weeks earlier when I thought I might be loosing my job and asked if I could cancel - they said no...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And as I said before, where are all the critical posts of other importers?

Nowhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see my post CMC? 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember you saying that you got over £2000 discount from VW UK on a brand new Gti,which I found difficult to believe.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it !!! frown.gif I spoke to the bodyshop ...no new body shell yet ...not likely to see a rebuilt car till early Aug.

I still recon the Brembo brakes are bit better in the VRS but in all other aspects it is a poor 2nd to a GTi

[/ QUOTE ]

I think most neutrals would have established by now that there are one or two imposters on here, despite their agressive and hypocritical antics, claiming otherwise.

Its not even vaguely plausible that suddenly MP have gone from Zeros to heros, is it. And as I said before, where are all the critical posts of other importers?

Nowhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

CMC950> Why are you quoting me to make this point?

Are you suggesting I faked a crash in my GTi just to post a mixed review of MP with more credibility ?

Maybe they really are out to get you ? wink.gif

Correct me if I am wrong but when did MP go from Zero's to Hero's?? One of my first posts on this forum was to ask wether I had done the right thing by going with MP. I think it was NHS who actually quoted :

[ QUOTE ]

Motorprovider have a very reasonable reputation - although they had some GTI supply problems in January and delays. More recent TSN reports have been fine and some very happy customers - a very decent saving on full list price wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Since then I have seen 1 or 2 kick-off because their car was delayed (including myself), given deposits back and have gone their seperate ways. Those who stuck it out managed to acquire a car of the exact specification to the one ordered and with full UK spec. MP have learnt from their experiences and now only take orders from stock AND ensure that the cars are full UK spec.