Public car washes

Preshan

drive upto scotland.....park it up for half an hour while you do some shopping and you will notice the natural phenomenon called rain.... stand back in amazment....it wont stop for a good couple of days....think we must be getting your share up here...send me some empty containers up and i'll post some down to you.....ps.....is the sun still the same colour it was last year?

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Tescos Jet Wash - £1 a minute - go home and polish/wax/seal

[/ QUOTE ]

NONO3.GIF You got a Mk5 GTI ? - The word on the street is never use a high pressure jet wash. And certainly never use those brushes - You don't know where they've been! Around here it's likely to be brushing out a muck trailer.

It only takes a couple of hours maximum to do thoroughly. I've just realised that I treat cleaning my car exactly the same as grooming a horse! It's a deeply meaningful and spiritual bonding activity grin.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tescos Jet Wash - £1 a minute - go home and polish/wax/seal

[/ QUOTE ]

NONO3.GIF You got a Mk5 GTI ? - The word on the street is never use a high pressure jet wash. And certainly never use those brushes - You don't know where they've been! Around here it's likely to be brushing out a muck trailer.

It only takes a couple of hours maximum to do thoroughly. I've just realised that I treat cleaning my car exactly the same as grooming a horse! It's a deeply meaningful and spiritual bonding activity grin.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing wrong with a supermarket/garage jet wash! If I don't get a chance to do mine at work I'll always drive to Sainsburys and use the jet wash first 169144-ok.gif

Oh, your're right - I NEVER USE THE BRUSH - EVER! znaika.gif

BUB 169144-ok.gif

Not so long ago I went to the local jetwash to do the 80 but there was a massive queue so I left it, but as I drove off I saw a bloke using the brush on a late black S6 Avant. I was going to stop and say something but it looked like he'd already done half of the car so the damage was done. I could've cried - black as well SAUER0421.GIFsmashfreakB.giffrown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Has anyone tried running a pressure washer at home with a bit of hose from the washer to abucket. its hard work like. Practiced in case its something we have to do up north.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep and mine works fine , but i have a 20 litre bucket (usually need about 1 per car)