VW Breeze Poole

Anyone care to guess how much these robbers want for a "longlife" first service on a petrol 1.4 Polo? Bearing in mind we've bought several cars from them in the last 5 years.

Well truth betold I cant remember the exact amount as my brain closed down when Mrs Cameo told me "two hundred and fifty....." and that she'd booked it in too!

Anyway I contacted other local VW garages and the cheapest one was at Dorchester at £212.

Personally I still thought that was expensive for a small hatchback- the A4 was not that much more. So I inquired with the VW garage at my wifes hometown in Cornwall. The cost- £170 laugh.gif Bargain. So the wife gets to see her family and we still save money 169144-ok.gif

Bizarrely when she told Breeze to cancel the booking (and the reason why) they told her that if she bought a Golf the service would have been cheaper- WTF! So VW, if I buy a smaller car in the hope of reduced running cost I'd best not buy a VW then? Or perhaps if a buy a V10 Towrag you'd service it for free!

Breeze VW in Poole are absoultly dung.gifdung.gifdung.gifdung.gif i have had serious issues with them, they are the ones who kindly told me that my horrible rattle in my engine was a characteristic of the R32, well that characteristic went bang while on the motorway, (all sorted now tho) there service department is shocking, DON'T TOUCH BREEZE WITH A BARGE POLE STAY WELL CLEAR!!!!!!! just my thoughts mind grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Breeze VW in Poole are absoultly dung.gifdung.gifdung.gifdung.gif i have had serious issues with them, they are the ones who kindly told me that my horrible rattle in my engine was a characteristic of the R32, well that characteristic went bang while on the motorway, (all sorted now tho) there service department is shocking, DON'T TOUCH BREEZE WITH A BARGE POLE STAY WELL CLEAR!!!!!!! just my thoughts mind grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Errr good point well presented!!!

I've not had a problem with them up to now- our last cars have been on the VW Finance SMT plans so the service costs haven't been an issue; but £250 to change the oil is a p-take. It's even more a p-take if though can't find serious faults either crazy.gif