New Wipers

Hi gang,

The time has come for me to splash out on some new windscreen wipers. However, my golf's age is right before they introduced those 1 piece jobbies.

Can these be fitted to my standard wiper blade mountings and if not, what modifications are required?

Would also appreciate an opinion on which are best as well out of the standard wipers and the 1 piece thingies. beerchug.gif

I think the 1 piece thingies you're on about are aero wipers - do they look like a banana shape when they're lifted off the windscreen?

I got them for mine and they are much better, I find I have to be careful that thay're properly alligned etc otherwise they don't work so well. They look loads better than the standard ones too.

You will need to buy new arms to go with them though, about £120 all in from a dealer I think, but I reckon you can get them cheaper at vag parts or kool-vw.co.uk

[ QUOTE ]

Just to make these blades even better use this code to get 10% off!

CRUISE

just enter it into the discount code section in the delivery details screen.

You will still get free delivery and a free gift smile.gif

Its like Christmas come early!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's the sort of "Hi folks" we like to see. And a warm welcome to you aswell. Do you have any connection to the site? wink.gif

It might be worth shooting a pm to one of the mods to introduce yourself as a seller, and ok the advertising with them. The discount offering should help.

Nice to see you, and hope we can all benefit from your services. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Just to make these blades even better use this code to get 10% off!

CRUISE

just enter it into the discount code section in the delivery details screen.

You will still get free delivery and a free gift smile.gif

Its like Christmas come early!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm being really cheeky now but just tried to order and it was only 5% discount smlove2.gif

I assume the code is correct? beerchug.gif

The link and site doesn't seem to be responding for me!!

Are these wipers any good? The ones i keep buying seem to last about 2 days! Then they are crap!

I was starting to think my springs that pull them onto the screen may be tired, so i was going to buy some new parts.

Ideas anyone? 169144-ok.gif