Few noob questions....

ysabelle

I periodically hear a 'bleep' or rather than a 'bloop' sound through my stereo (I think). Anyone know what this is??

Also, pressing my boot release button on my remote doesnt seem to do anything despite holding it in for a while?

Finally, is there any way to lock the doors when you start the ignition?

Cheers

The beep on your radio happens when the TP button is pressed 'on'. So everytime you change stations it beeps if its not a traffic carrying channel.

The tailgate release is a mystery when I press mine for about 2-3 sec I can then open the back door no prob.

You can lock the doors by just pushing the locking/opening button next to inside door handle..

You can set the doors to lock when you drive away (over 5mph I guess) if you have the highline computer. They then unlock when you take the key out or pull the door handle twice. If no highline then a dealer / someone with VAGCOM will need to do it for you.

Mate, as regards the boot unlock; I`ve noticed on mine that I have to be quite near the boot itself, for some reason.

I don`t get the same problem with the doors, which will lock/unlock from yards away; it`s just the boot.

Maybe helps a little, I don`t know.... confused.gif

Update : Thanks for the replies. I have playing around with the settings on the MFD Setup. In 'convenience mode' and 'Doors' there is an 'Auto Close' option which I enabled - Not quite sure what the other option 'Auto Open' means. Anyways I now have to pull the handle twice from the inside to open drivers door.

With regards to the phantom accounstic 'bleup' noise I am still none the wiser. TP is off on the stereo.

The remote Boot Open still does not operate frown.gif