Permission to join the A4 club??

deanos3

Evening all,

I normally post in the A/S3 forum however I've just sold my S3 suicide.gif. I have now found myself (well my dad has, he has one coming in for part ex) an 02 A4 1.9TDI SE in Ming Blue for very little money (-6K) EEK2.GIF

This has left me with a tidy little sum for some retro-fits! I trawled through the forums and have an idea on what I'd like to do. I'm having a few issues with colours etc and would like your freindly input/Banter etc....

Inlay/Trim Colours Currently has wood trim, which is far to "pipe and slippers" for me, however Interior is Cream leather and i can't decide what trim to buy...any ideas/images to help?

Sports Wheel I'd like to fit a 3 spoke steering wheel as I believe it has a standard SE 4 spoke, do i need to change the airbag?

Light Bulbs I know ths has been covered plenty of times however if you could just tell me the best aftermarket bulbs to buy it would be great!

Wheels RS6 reps, RS4 (B5) reps or any other reccomendations??

Thanks in Advance Dean

beerchug.gif

I'd go for piano black if you can get it (though I don't think it's available for the B6 A4 UHOH7.GIF)

Sports Steering Wheel - There's a guide on here somewhere by someone (Rockstar?) about fitting the S-Line punched leather wheel. You would need an airbag from a 3 spoke wheel though.

Lightbulbs - I've used the Powerbulbs ones and they're pretty good, but I think I'm going for the Philips GT150's next.

Wheels - Hmmm... RS6 reps look great on the A4, but so do the RS4s...

Yes they'll almost certainly be able to source the trim; I've bought loads of stuff from them in the past which wasn't on the web site. Just give them a bell, and make sure you specify piano black over gloss black as the two often get confused! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

When nyou are looking for an S Line wheel, make sure it is the one with the SLine on the bottom of the wheel. The new "SLine" does not have this. Think Audi are getting skimpy on the new B7 Sline!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The new B7 SE's do SPLiiX...

You've got some catching up to do I think wink.gif

BUB 169144-ok.gifbeerchug.gif

Piano black is available then... hmmm

I thought you couldn't get it. I'd be very interested in that, since I have the standard grey plastic. I'm not sure about going along the alu route, as everything else is black and I think it would stand out too much.

Dean - if you get a price, can you let me know how much please? notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

When nyou are looking for an S Line wheel, make sure it is the one with the SLine on the bottom of the wheel. The new "SLine" does not have this. Think Audi are getting skimpy on the new B7 Sline!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The new B7 SE's do SPLiiX...

You've got some catching up to do I think wink.gif

BUB 169144-ok.gifbeerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I Sure do!!! blush.gif169144-ok.gif