[Audi A3/S3] Anyone had a 2.0T A3 revo remap

ksteed

Was hoping to get a revo select but told not available yet for the 2.0T ? only the straight forward remap available, shame as i wanted to switch to standard for servicing etc.

Anyone had a 2.0T revo remap, is there a way to switch ?

Would appreciate the help guys

Spoke to kevin at revo, yes they are available. Dealers should have them in stock but not many have ordered them. Kevin advised that if the dealer has not got it, go ahead with remap and they can send me one in the post. It does not need to be fitted when remap is carried out. Cool, thats what i will do. Found revo very helpfull

the_finger.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It is going in tomorrow, 3rd june, will let you know how it goes and my fist impressions.

the_finger.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill certainly be interested to find out the before results at 1000 miles or whatever you had, as the car is certainly faster with 5000 miles than with 1000miles.

Im not getting 35mpg now every time we drive to work, and at 1000 miles it was 30-32.

(this is the quattro)

Well ! ! !

Went on saturday, they did not have the revo programme for my chip model. ? ?

As revo are closed on saturdays they could not get them to e.mail the software over.. So am awaiting fountain to confirm they have it, and will be there the following morning. I was gutted. So will be sitting on the phone waiting for the call. The wait is killing me.

taking the car back in, so they can download all the info on my car, settings etc, then it will be e.mailed to kevin at revo, who will build the progaramme around the settings of my car. Will take a couple of days, then i will drive back to the dealer who will load it on. Then..... I will be happy to give you all a report. Anyway guys, look on the bright side, if you have a new 2.0T 2006 special edition, after this you will not have the same hassle as me as I have done it for you. You will probably get my settings,

No need to thank me, just put your cheques in the post. ha ha.

Kev

went back to fountain, they had received updated software on vehicles and hey presto! mine was on there, so loaded it up and WOW ! It is a different car all together. Cannot beleive where all this power has come from. Done 250 miles in it yesterday, car is smoother to drive, mpg is better than before, and i am very, very happy. Without the remap it is like driving around with the handbrake on . Revo rocks !

the_finger.gif

[ QUOTE ]

went back to fountain, they had received updated software on vehicles and hey presto! mine was on there, so loaded it up and WOW ! It is a different car all together. Cannot beleive where all this power has come from. Done 250 miles in it yesterday, car is smoother to drive, mpg is better than before, and i am very, very happy. Without the remap it is like driving around with the handbrake on . Revo rocks !

the_finger.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Before and after power figures?