Next Essex Meet Thursday 10th August 2006

Chelsea Mick

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TonyD,

Glad to see I'm not the only one not knowing the MO!

Looking forward to it though, already done the whole "I'm sorry darlin, I can't go to the cinema with you Thursday night as I'm meeting up with a load of people I 'know' from the internet" thing. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Feck that means i'll have to get the car washed wink.gif

I reckon lottie should have the Yorkie surprise grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My car is filthy and will get even more so getting down to the far south east - maybe I'll just hitch a lift! wink.gif

Yorkie surprise? UHOH7.GIF I want baked cod, cherry tomatoes, and lots of fresh med roasted veg. Is this looking unlikely? ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

12" Yorkshire pudding, 6 sausages, mash, peas and gravy.... the surprise if you manage to eat it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bit too salty though NONO3.GIF

Save a bit of room for the TSN desert of joy - it's about the size if a dustbin lid and can easily feed us lot !

Hmmmm...

(strokes chin in pondering like pose)

I might pop along to this chaps (and Lottie). In Docklands at the mo, planning to drive back north to Cheshire tonight, so calling by in Essex to talk bollox and eat junk sounds like the ideal diversion! 169144-ok.gif

(Anyone know how long it might take to drive up from Docklands? tongue.gif )

Garcon, it'll take about 45 mins to get their from Docklands - depending on traffic of course. The easiest way is A13 - M25 - A12. I'm meeting up with Shao_Khan and will be leaving the city about 5ish and will be leaving my place in Docklands about 6ish.