S8 Mirrors stolen :-)

stevebower

Someone has just stolen my alloy wing mirrors (ripped off from the brackets). frown.gif

Any idea what the replacement cost is?

Also, if anyone spots for sale on ebay or similar, especially if in seller is in South Manchester, can you PM me?

Cheers

Steve

(also posted in S8 forum)

[ QUOTE ]

Someone has just stolen my alloy wing mirrors (ripped off from the brackets). frown.gif

Any idea what the replacement cost is?

Also, if anyone spots for sale on ebay or similar, especially if in seller is in South Manchester, can you PM me?

Cheers

Steve

(also posted in S8 forum)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. Sorry mate.

Where were they stolen from?

I remember M3 mirrors used to be a popular item for a while. And quite often it turned out to be the staff of the car park they were parked in.

From small car park behind our office in S.Manchester. Someone saw 2 hefty blokes legging it off & stopped to investigate. The car park is quite secluded, so may have to think about security camera.

Just noticed too I have used wildly inppropriate positive smiley in the subject. Tsk.

Steve

[ QUOTE ]

From small car park behind our office in S.Manchester. Someone saw 2 hefty blokes legging it off & stopped to investigate. The car park is quite secluded, so may have to think about security camera.

Just noticed too I have used wildly inppropriate positive smiley in the subject. Tsk.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like someones corrected it for you, to a more appropriate sad face.