Colour Magic

Pa55aT

I have learnt so much from this forum about cleaning cars. I used to use a car wash smashfreakB.gif, but have now stopped and use a clay bar and then the megs 1,2 and 3 smile.gif.

I have a lot of tiny stone chips on the bonnet of the car that become very obvious when the car is polished, would applying colour magic at some stage of the process help hide them and if so what part? Or any other suggestions, I dont really want to go down the path of a respray.

thanks

Chris

Applying such a product works if you are able to fill the gap left by the chip. The colormagic would be ok but not wholly fill the chips. I have seen some stuff in Halfrauds that sells with coloured polish that includes a coloured wax stick exactly for this sort of job. The downside is that it probably wont be perfect and will deteriorate over a short time. The best method would be to add this before the final Stage 3 Wax coat so that it locks in as much of the coloured wax as possible.

This is obviously the cheapest way of doing things with many a better option but it would save you money. If it niggles you that much though you probably will not be totally happy with the above and may well end up going for a bonnet spray or chips away to do it anyway so think hard before you go to the bother?