[Audi A3/S3] s3 versus s2

blix

always liked the idea of owning an s2 i think they are very nice car to look at like the shape of the front end especialy plus they have a five cylinder engine and bigger turbo than an s3 and they are quicker 0-60 and then you have the porsche involvement.been looking around two realy good s2 sites namely s2 central and s2 forum they have a huge fan base and a lot of there members are from overseas.now being a confimed s3 nut i cant believe there isnt a dedicated s3 forum anywhere on the net.the only half descent s3 site i have ever found is s3 passion.com but that is a french site and even though you can translate it it tends to come out in pigeon english.a bit like the policeman on allo allo.wheni see how much interest a recent post on new s3 specs and pics on here generated i am convinced there is enough interest in the s3 marque to have a stand alone site such as i have mentioned above.also getting back to s2 anyone on here owned an s2 and how would it compare performance wise to an s3 or top spec a3 ?