MKV GTi on eBay.....

TonyD

[ QUOTE ]

It's your long lost brother Red grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

.... fekr.gif !!!!

I don't like the pretending to be an R32 alloys, side badges, rear lights, illegal plate style. Frankly I feel a little embarrassed that he also has Milltek quads like mine. I'm surprised he doesn't inform people what type of Milltek - Hi-flow? Resonated?

This car hardly looks like a GTI any more.

Each to their own I guess...but why would you?...just why would you?!...especially the Lexarse lights. Deffinitely not my cup of tea. He's probably having trouble selling it, hence Ebay. Can't imagine a franchise would want a car like that on their forecourts! grin.gif To me, like that, that particular car is only worth £16.5k max as I'd have to spend a shed load of cash to turn it back to a proper GTI.

[ QUOTE ]

.... illegal plate style...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well my plates are illegal technically too I guess, but I designed these myself to match the 'GTI' typeface, what you guys think???

I do value your opinions 169144-ok.gif

plates.jpg

Oh and before you mock the first 2 letters, I did it on purpose obviously yelrotflmao.gif

Oh and in reply to the original post, simply shocking I think! sportifs2.gif

Its seeing cars like that to be honest that put me off buying an R32 rear bumper valance and having a custom twin centre exit exhaust. Like you guys say, our cars are GTi's, not R32's, so why anyone would want to make theirs resemble one I have no idea. Not even keen on the R32 alloys myself, they're too fussy, and yes, I know I have similar wheels on my GTi now, but I like the OZ Super T's jump.gif

Nearly had a moment selling mine, but I am going to keep it now, with further mods on the way, haha, its just impossible not to like this car!! But my mods will be tasteful I can assure you sekret.gif

Oh and for anyone who does like his alloy dash kit, they're made by this company , think the carbon ones looks rather smart, would look good with some carbon exterior bits from Osir Design's website 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well my plates are illegal technically too I guess, but I designed these myself to match the 'GTI' typeface, what you guys think???

I do value your opinions 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....Very sorry, but TBH I don't like any "illegal" plates - Not because they are technically illegal or not, but because I don't personally like their look. Alright for a car show but not cool on the roads IMO.

Btw, the term 'Illegal' = technically illegal. The law is all about technicalities and it's always the technicalities which get fought over in court.