Golfgirl in Brighton...

jimmyp

Thought I'd better come and show my face seeing as I didn't meet you at Castle Combe (didn't realise it was you till the end of the day when I met up with Mook and he told me it was you smashfreakB.gif).

I didn't realise you lived down that way so wasn't looking out for you, hence the excitement when I did jump.gif I know Dan32 lives near my mate, so always look out for him when I visit.

Recognised the plate on Sunday and thought I'd introduce myself. You did seem a bit puzzled when I knocked on your window though as if to say "who the hell is this crazy girl that's knocking on my window? confused.gif".

Shame we couldn't stop a bit longer to chat but we were both parked illegally and there was a traffic warden floating around (plus my mate was probably getting a bit bored).

Your car sounded great when you pulled away (anything sounds better than the Citroen AX that I was being chauffered around in for the weekend ROLLEY~14.GIF).

[ QUOTE ]

Recognised the plate on Sunday and thought I'd introduce myself. You did seem a bit puzzled when I knocked on your window though as if to say "who the hell is this crazy girl that's knocking on my window? ".

[/ QUOTE ]

It did take me a minute to click who you were, and i thought the ladies must be interested grin.gif until you said are you running the Revo software etc wink.gif and the plate is known to a few now and i think it probably one of the best plates you can get for the .:R32, well worth the money 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Your car sounded great when you pulled away

[/ QUOTE ]

Why thankyou, should be even louder soon, with a little visit to BBT sekret.gifsmile.gif

jimmy 169144-ok.gif

beerchug.gif