Finished.........Your thoughts please

Oli

Hello everyone

All the modifications are now done to my GTI. I have owned it now for just over 4 months and covered 6000 miles, and I am very pleased with it. I ordered my golf with a fairly basic specification - 3 door, Pearl black, Cruise control, DSG and 18" Monza alloys - I only specced these as I knew they would be easier to sell than the 17's (Thank you Robin)

The modifications that I have carried out are as follows;

19" BBS CH alloy wheels with 235 35 YR19 Toyo Proxes

Colour coding front and rear VW badges

Very light tint to all windows

REVO re-map up to approximately 255/260BHP - All will become apparent at the rolling road day

I love the car, especially now with the Revo re-map.

They are a fairly basic mods, but I wanted to give it a EURO Look.

You thoughts and comments gratefully appreciated

Oli

beerchug.gif

8b8e720f.jpg

c26ed5b9.jpg

7c5b9c0a.jpg

8bb1be67.jpg

ff51c8dd.jpg

785ba6e0.jpg

CIMG1166.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Wheels look great and I might get a set for my GTI. How much difference is there in the rolling radius compared to the 18s and does the tyre pressure monitor still work? Cheers 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes the tyre pressure monitor still works, and I believe the correct size is 225 35 19, but this isnt a very popular size, so everyone puts on 235's

Hi Oli > Looks very smart imo. I'm really pleased you kept the GTI badges and red line. The overall effect is that it's very much a black stealth car but clearly proud of being a GTI. Nothing wrong with blacking the VW badges - They did so on earlier versions - It don't think it would suit every colour though.

3-door and tinted glass also helps the 'look'. If you are going to change the BBS Monzas then the 19" CH are deff the classic way to go imo 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif.

Glad to hear the Revo is good.

Will you sell it as is or put back to standard?

Get Milltek exhaust if you get an S4 - I recently spent a day in John_Carter's S4 with Millteks.

[ QUOTE ]

Will you sell it as is or put back to standard?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will sell it as it, mind you wont take much to put it back to standard - Could be up for sale very shortly, as I have Richard @ Euroimports pricing me an R32 at the moment!!!!! I have booked one for a weekend test drive soon

169144-ok.gif

car looks wicked mate 169144-ok.gif

Love the tinting and the wheels, like some others, not sure about the black badges, but its your car so enjoy it smile.gif

As an addition, if your up for it? Those rear lights, ive seen on someones GTI from here, you can get a darker version? That would look immense on your car

TriGGa