[Audi A3/S3] New A3 arriving soon.

ncr666

Have just been advised by the dealer that my car is on the boat from Germany, build finished Thurs last week. Does anyone know how long it is likely to take before I can pick it up?, dealers reckon another 10-15 days.

Spec is shown below.

Cheers

ncr666

[ QUOTE ]

Have just been advised by the dealer that my car is on the boat from Germany, build finished Thurs last week. Does anyone know how long it is likely to take before I can pick it up?, dealers reckon another 10-15 days.

Spec is shown below.

Cheers

ncr666

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think mine took just over 2 weeks from when I was told it was on it was on it's way to the UK. Once at the dealers mine needed 3 days to do what ever it is they do. Be prepared to see a lot more of the petrol pump - I've now got into the habbit of driving a 15 mile return trip just to get the Sunday paper and fill up each week!!

[ QUOTE ]

Nice spec: i ordered my A3 in early June, being the new 170ps i expected it to take a bit longer but it was delivered to Wayside MK second week in July, as i am not parting in a car i thought i would wait to sept 1st and get the new plate............

Just want to drive it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be really curious to see how the new 170 TDI drives!

wink.gif