Inde-Tech in MK any good?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone used/know of inde-tech in Milton Keynes confused.gif

inde-tech

[/ QUOTE ]

Just went over to meet the guys at Inde-Tech and have a chat over some Audi Issues....Great people and a good set-up - they are less than 60 seconds from Wayside. I'm getting them to look over the 80 cab I just got and to do cam/water pump etc. change - Quoted just over £230 + VAT, all audi parts....and almost half what the dealer wanted...I'll let you know how it goes....

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone used/know of inde-tech in Milton Keynes confused.gif

inde-tech

[/ QUOTE ]

Just went over to meet the guys at Inde-Tech and have a chat over some Audi Issues....Great people and a good set-up - they are less than 60 seconds from Wayside. I'm getting them to look over the 80 cab I just got and to do cam/water pump etc. change - Quoted just over £230 + VAT, all audi parts....and almost half what the dealer wanted...I'll let you know how it goes....

[/ QUOTE ]any update on qaulity of their work

....ah....i've been side-tracked on my visit too crazy.gif coolant leaking from a broken expansion tank where the return pipe goes...and it's been 'bodged' in the past put the cab off road then broke a mirror glass, only to discover that the design is so poor they are almost always going to break when you try to replace them....then find it's as cheap to just replace the entire unit smashfreakB.gif still, it's a chance to get the heated glass working and add blind spot, just need to get them colour keyed....but it'll be heading their way as soon as I get a chance.... ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

....ah....i've been side-tracked on my visit too crazy.gif coolant leaking from a broken expansion tank where the return pipe goes...and it's been 'bodged' in the past put the cab off road then broke a mirror glass, only to discover that the design is so poor they are almost always going to break when you try to replace them....then find it's as cheap to just replace the entire unit smashfreakB.gif still, it's a chance to get the heated glass working and add blind spot, just need to get them colour keyed....but it'll be heading their way as soon as I get a chance.... ROLLEY~14.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]sods law something always crops up, give us an update once you eventually make it there.

SO car went in this morning. I was due to be picked up, but Mrs had to go away for work, so went anyway and at short notice they got someone to drop me at home.

Left the car at after 9, got a call at 11 to say it was all completed (Aircon service and new disks, brake pads) and would I like the car dropped back to me to save me coming out of home.

Cost was good, service and attitude has been excellent.

[ QUOTE ]

SO car went in this morning. I was due to be picked up, but Mrs had to go away for work, so went anyway and at short notice they got someone to drop me at home.

Left the car at after 9, got a call at 11 to say it was all completed (Aircon service and new disks, brake pads) and would I like the car dropped back to me to save me coming out of home.

Cost was good, service and attitude has been excellent.

[/ QUOTE ]cheers for the feedback mate what was the overall cost if you don't mind me asking

[ QUOTE ]

Left the car at after 9, and at short notice they got someone to drop me at home. Got a call at 11 to say it was all completed (Aircon service and new disks, brake pads) and would I like the car dropped back to me to save me coming out of home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent performance there Chris. Bet the brakes don't take long to bed in across Milton Keynes.... tongue.gif

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

Got it back yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's still only Thursday smashfreakB.gif

If the work lives up to expectations they will be seeing my A4 too.....just had the (O) come up on the DIS and was due a fluid change in any case, and think the ISV is going - idle is all over the place whenever I stop for fuel etc and then start again a few mins later....these Audi's are costing me a fortune in the last few weeks, but I still smlove2.gif them.