[Audi A3/S3] first pic

blix

washed the car today so i thought i would take a couple of pics not great with a camera and hopeless with photoshop have been thinking about spraying the roof and wing mirrors black the same as the tt quattro sport in the feb 2006 issue of audi driver magazine.can anyone out ther photoshop the above photo and make the roof and wing mirrors black so i can get an idea of what it would look like ?

908371-blixs3.jpg

post-12434-137914372157_thumb.jpg

It will look awful.

The TT has specific lines that allow for that kind of two-tone paint job.....the S3 doesn't!

If I saw that on an S3, I'd assume you had a new roof and it wasn't painted as yet, you'll never sell it either.

Each to their own though..... smirk.gif

so the new mini must have those same specific lines you are talking about.so would you also assume they had a new roof.not everyone wants the same as everyone else and as a selling point some buyers want something that is unique, bespoke, and not same old.for myself i dont want my car to be just another standard looking s3 i want my car to stand out from the crowd.as with all enthusiasts some prefer to keep their cars in standard form others dont

Yep, the new mini does have those same lines I am talking about....

There is a definitive separation between the roof and the rest of the car's bodywork and this allows for a two-tone. smirk.gif

No-one is telling you not to do it, at the end of the day it is your car and you can do what you please with it....

....we're meerly offering our opinion which is effectively what you asked for when requesting a photoshop.

If you like it, that's all that matters so go for it! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Got to be a wind up. smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well spotted paul.i wouldnt go as far as the nearly unrecognisable brown s3 but i am curious as to what my car would look like two tone it has been done many times before and to good effect. might have a bash at photoshop myself and i will post the results grin.gif