Can someone help re Volvo wheel fitment details?

Si_GTi

Hi everyone,

Looking for some help with regards to alloy wheels. I have spotted a set of Volvo wheels (here) for sale on eBay that may fit my Polo, and if they do would allow me to take my 15" BBS off the car and refurbish them smile.gif

My Polo alloys are 15", 4x100, ET43. The wheels on eBay are a 15" 4-stud design originally from a Volvo S40 or v40.

Can someone please tell me if the 4-stud Volvo wheel fitment of around the 2002 sort of era is 4x100 (perfect to fit my car), 4x108 (ford fitment), or something else!?

I have done a fair bit of googling but haven't found the info I need as yet. Any help would be really appreciated 169144-ok.gif

Cheers

• 4 years later...
Guest haroldbrock

Ebay items may sometimes disappoint you. I also had the same scenario when I tried to buy mag wheels for my old truck. I was disappointed that the parts are only good-looking in pictures but not in actual. Anyways, it's your decision on where you would buy.

Can someone please tell me if the 4-stud Volvo wheels fitment of around the 2002 sort of era is 4x100 (perfect to fit my car), 4x108 (ford fitment), or something else!?

It would fit of course. it would only requires proper knowledge to execute it.