What are peoples thoughts on these.........

Pa55aT

Looking around for a newish family car replace the Passat.

Motorpoint have some 05 plate new shape Toledo's with the 2.0tdi and DSG for less than 11k. Its a lot cheaper than an equivalent Golf or Passat.

toledori1.jpg

What do you guys think of them, just not sure of the styling myself.

They seem to be pretty well equipped, everythings electric, dual climate control, cruise control. I didn't get the chance to go and look yesterday as the missus had me on the tip run mad.gif.

Will try and go next weekend, though my local dealer is getting an 04 passat tdi highline in stock this week which I'll be looking at!

Cheers

Chris

It's (Altea) only 180mm shorter than the Toledo. Basically the same motor but different style, possibly to please those who can't stand that arse end on the Toledo. They've just chopped the boot off and given it a rear tailgate.

Altea for me, though. Even looking at the FR TDI now, but I know I can't afford to change just yet.

[ QUOTE ]

Ah, fair enough. Am I right in thinking the Altea is more or less marketed as a mini people carrier type version of the Ibiza though?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its the people carrier version of the Leon and its not smaller, its the middle sized one of the three with the Leon being the smallest.