I've almost been given a Ducati!

SneakyMcC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Monster? Nah! 916? I wished grin.gif No, its an old 900ss.... Well I say old, its a 1995 model, but my regular bike is a 1992! blush.gif

I am collecting it tonight. I'll go find similar a bike picture...

Edit: Here is one!

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ducatti's are just sex on two wheels no matter the variant !! heart.gif

I dropped the bike off to Rosso Coase the other week. Just prior to them closing for a weeks holiday. They were gonna try to strip the mill and order the parts. They never got around to it.

In the week that they've been open, only one of the 2 spanner men have been there, so still phuck-all has been done. They were meant to strip it on Fraday (if he had the chance but I doubt he did).

I'll give them this week and then I'll have to tell him that I'll get someone else to do it! Or they'll strip'it and then leave it. ROLLEY~14.GIF Trouble is, the hydraulic clutch line blew a seal, so it’ll need fixing just to get it back! openfire.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Boy, did I not see that one coming. Rosso Corse reckons the parts never arrived! mad.gif Its looking like the parts supply are as unreliable as the bikes! smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Once you've got used to Italian engineering, you then have to get used to Italian priorities!! blush.gifsmirk.gifgrin.gif

Who won WSB this year? confused.gifshocked.gif

BUB 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Boy, did I not see that one coming. Rosso Corse reckons the parts never arrived! mad.gif Its looking like the parts supply are as unreliable as the bikes! smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprise, surprise. My man has failed to complete the Duke again today. All the parts hadnt arrived till today. UHOH7.GIF It has always been Ray that was gonna do my bike. Suddenly, its the other guy that was meant to work on it today, and he's been taken ill! ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

Who falling out? you and the Man or you and the Duke. ROLLEY~14.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and the man! frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe the carbs just need cleaning, has it been sitting for a while?

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly. But the bike ran as sweet-as-a-nut prior to Rosso Corse 'Fixing it'! blush.gif

Ray at Rosso Corse has the bike back. But prolly, ture-to-form, he'll not do the job as agreed! mad.gif