VW 17" Alloy Wheels with Pirelli Tyres for SALE

rjsnape

Set of 4 brand new VW BBS ClassiX 17" Alloy wheels and tyres off a brand new Volkswagen Golf GT. Wheels and tyres are brand new as car was transported.

Will fit a Mark V Golf, new Audi A3 or old Audi with adaptors.

Wheels available now. Selling these alloy wheels and tyres purely due to an upgrade in size wheel and tyre for my GT. If you were to buy these alloys from VW they cost £303 including vat each. Can post to UK mainland, would cost approx. £40. The tyres are are Pirelli P Zero 225/45r17 91w

£800

More pictures on request. All polished and ready to fit. Pm me or ask for my number to discuss.

Ric

post-14102-137914376946_thumb.jpg

I wouldnt normally comment, but I'm with Matt on this and have seen these changing hands for half what you are asking - if you need the space back then might be worth reducing the price. IF its any help I buy and sell loads of OEM 17" alloys and I dont recall ever having made more than £400 on a set even with brand new tyres.

Now your takin the piss guys....not doin me much help regards sellin these to someone who might have a genuine interest in them. Thanks very much! Really no need in commenting if your blatantly not interested in buying them, I dont want your stupid comments or prices thanks very much. Im sellin these for what they are worth, so if your not interested read a different post. You phone VW up and ask them how much they are selling them for then get back to me. Proper bang out of order.

Thanks for that at least someone understands my reasoning. I appreciate they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them, but they are untouched, brand new and worth a lot more than £200. As for advertising them in the forums, if I am allowed to do so I will continue to do so, until someone comes along.

[ QUOTE ]

As for advertising them in the forums, if I am allowed to do so I will continue to do so, until someone comes along.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're best bet it probably to put them in the classifieds area of TSN, more people will see them that way 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for that at least someone understands my reasoning. I appreciate they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them, but they are untouched, brand new and worth a lot more than £200. As for advertising them in the forums, if I am allowed to do so I will continue to do so, until someone comes along.

[/ QUOTE ]

You only meant to advertise in the Market Place and Classifieds, not in the other forums which are for their respective subjects.

Anyway, I'd slap 'em on eBay as well. Alloys sell well on there..... best of luck with the sale.

smile.gif

• 2 years later...

For your info and guidance I sold a set of 17" GTI wheels with tyres, taken off my car at 600 miles for £500 and GTI wheels are certainly more desirable.

Yes the VW price may be huge but thats irrelevant to be honest. Also you need to take regard of the price of aftermarket wheels, 17" wheel and tyre packages are shockingly cheap now.

My advice is be realistic and accept a sensible offer and move them on, they make no cash sitting around and once the tyres perish you will get loads less for them.