VAGCOM needed in Cheshire/Staffordshire

wonder_lander

My car is a 2002 1.8T Passat SE.

I'm trying to sell it as I've got a new car coming mid december but i've got the emmision control light (I think that's what it's called, looks like an engine!) coming on.

I've owned the car since Jan this year and I've had this light on way too much for my liking.

Firstly the MAF was replaced and the light went off. Secondly the fault was traced to low pressure on the turbo which was traced to a split hose.

This last time the garage have said that I have "secondary air flow low" or something similar.

The invoice read "Removed and installed air cleaner box, checked hoses to secondary air pump, if fault returns suspect secondary air pump"

A new pump was over £350 with fitting but I managed to source a second hand one and now after 100 miles (24hrs) the light has returned!

I'm desperate to sell the car and am only looking for £3500 for it but having just spent £350 having the boot and side resprayed where some oik ran a key over the car I feel like I'm losing money hand over fist!

If you are able to offer your services I would be extremely greatful! I live in Stone, Staffordshire and work in Warrington, Cheshire so around either of these locations will be ideal.