New Q7 arrived, Supaguard or not ?

Stitcher

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Andy - Cheers for the link to this on DW smile.gif

Stitcher - hope you're happy with the Q7, what a size it is, my arms have just recovered today! smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Clark,

What a fantastic job, I bet you're sore. Just viewed the post on DW but I can't post a reply yet , don't have the privelege. I'm sure we'll meet soon but I can tell you that the staff at Aberdeen Audi were singing your praises today, even down to the big man himself, John Clark.

I don't think they had a clue what the difference was between a valet and detail, I'm sure they do now.

My wife thought I was mad getting a new car done but I think its the best decision I've made. Gutted today though when the sky went black anf the heavens opened and the car is now covered in road salt.

Fantastic job though and thanks again to you and Rich. I know you put up with a lot of s**t to pull this one off

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome mate, it was a big car but a nice one to detail and the end results were worth it smile.gif

Surprised even John Clark was positive about it, i had endless encounters with him when i worked at VW and didnt think he was that kinda guy! lol

Cheers for posting the pics up Nathan wink.gif

Stitcher, do "Polished Bliss" have an actual place in Inverurie or do they work from home. I stay in Aberdeen and recently purchased a GTI from your local VW stealership and had AG's Lifeshine applied before I took delivery but I am looking for someone who comes recommended in the area to maintain my shine.

Hi mate,

We are currently waiting on our new premises being built at thainstone so for now we either do cars from my place in Stonehaven or if you have a suitably sized garage etc we can come to you smile.gif

If you want to know any more details etc then send me a PM and we can talk smile.gif

Clark

[ QUOTE ]

Stitcher is that yours over on DW or are your pics still to come?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm proud to say that is my Q7, looked fantastic after the lads did an awesome job. No pics of my own yet, I've been trying to get it clean but its rained solid for 3 days and the cars covered in road salt at the moment.I've got the buckets at the ready and fresh advice from Rich, cameras in the charger !!!

Mind you I thought my car was the business until I saw the pictures on TSN news of the new V12. In looks amazing even in white, could this be the S7 ? If they release those wheels in a matt finish I'm having a set, not a big fan of the chrome.

Thanks again for your comments lads.