TSN Brighton / Sussex meet - Saturday 17th Feb

rs32

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a top meet ... sorry I didn't get there in the end, our 1 year old took fairly ill last night and we ended up in A&E at 3.00am. To say we were all drained this morning would be putting it mildly. Looks like it is a particularly nasty virus, but we had to go in as the GP suspected meningitis. Anyway, all are well just seriously under the weather and I came home and went to bed! SLEEP5.GIF

See you all in Portchester them! 169144-ok.gif

With Rich MIA, the remaining posse took it a bit steadier than last time. Jimmy made a friend with a barmaid and this was the drink she gave him

1087977-Club002.jpg

Roy busted some serious moves bowdown.gif and Jimmy and Richie made an effort to follow his lead

1087977-Club003.jpg

But Roy started to feel a lot of g-force in the club, probably due to his spinning around so much which you can clearly see here as he appears to weigh several stone more than usual

1087977-Club004.jpg

Richie looks happy due to the young blond girl to the left of Roy........

Thankfully this photo didn't come out fully but it is the end of a shirt swapping 'incident' that entertained the 'lesbians' we happened to have been dancing with.

1087977-Club005.jpg

And this photo is of Jimmy receiving a top up to his lip gloss.

1087977-Club001.jpg

Fry up was massive and has made me very sleepy all afternoon. Hope everyone made it back safely this morning, glad to have been able to offer my 'DanDan' services as well Roy!

post-6603-137914391428_thumb.jpg

Firstly as always Dan your hosting skill were second to none bowdown.gif and your new DanDan go service was also impeccable.

The night out was cracking and Im glad you enjoyed my moves but as always the pose of the night must go to Jimmy:

1088005-DSC00456%28Small%29.JPG

Jimmy and Rich busting some moves

1088005-DSC00457%28Small%29.JPG

This is where the evening finished, with a burger that went down quite well

1088005-DSC00463%28Small%29.JPG

post-9572-137914391431_thumb.jpg

It certainly was a top night chaps, thanks to Dan for the breakie this morning... 169144-ok.gif

Ok the wings were not deployed last night as i felt the time wasn't quite right, tho be warned i still have them sekret.gif

Let me some up the evening...

Quality!!!!! and the best bit must be me pulling two lesbians smile.gif but Roy swears they weren't grin.gif shirt swapping was amusing sekret.gif Roy rocking the joint was brilliant jump.gif Dan was again a top wingman 169144-ok.gif Richie pulled and that was about it and we got bought drinks by the girls to beerchug.gif

as always top pictures...

and the lip gloss, well lets leave that one for another night jump.gif

beerchug.gif