whats wrong with my audi? -help!

alowe

i have an audi a4 3.0 quattro on a 52 plate and on my way home it lost power after a gear change i then changed back down a gear and the power returned, i soon had to change up a gear again and as i did so the power cut out again, being abit confused i pulled over and attempted to restart my car, when after truning off the ignition it would dont start again. now it would trun over and i could even get a bit of a burble out of it before it would cut out again.

once the aa man had truned up he though it had ran out of fuel, i had only done 150 since refuel so didnt think so, anyway after a diag he got the code p0321 he cleared this and tried again and still no joy.

so after it was recover to a garage they have now replaced the cam sensors (p0321) and its still just the worlds biggest paper weight.

so can any of the good people of tyre smoke help me please.

thanks

al

• 2 months later...

3 months late but i thought i would tie up this thread after coming across it again, i forgot at the time as i had other stuff on like complaining to the AA.

anyway turns out they just drained the fuel from the tank and it was the fuel pump that needed replacing apparently there was a big hole in the intake guard/filter leading into the pump, as the pump was under warranty so the whole thing turned out well, except the ~30 litres or so of vpower i lost frown.gif. and no problems since then.

al