FOR SALE, A3 Sportback S-line 2.0 TDi Quattro

seaco

Audi A3, SportBack, S-Line, 2.0ltr TDi Sport, 2005, Quattro, 140bhp, 17,600mls, 5 Door, I regularly get 500 miles to a tank of fuel, so plenty of go and low fuel consumption, This car has nearly every extra possible from Audi including the following, Full S-Line Pack, Quattro, 18” Alloys, Dolphin Grey metallic paint, full black leather interior, Centre Arm Rest, Electric Seats, Heated Seats, Lumber Support, Rear Parking Sensors, Xenon Lights, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Dimming Rear View Mirror, Non Smoking Pack, Through Load, Electric Folding Heated Door Mirrors, interior Light Pack, Concert CD Player, Six Disc Changer, Bose System, Parrot Bluetooth phone kit…

£17,995 ovno

post-9447-137914390142_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but yes, slightly. Bear in mind 10% of a new car is possible. Only major options like leather, dsg, s-line, Nav and Bose really make much difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does have S-Line, Leather and Bose... and sorry but i dont understand your comment "Bear in mind 10% of a new car is possible"?

Lee

Sorry NelsonA3Sline but at £16,300 I think that would be giving it away!

Here are a few pics I took this evening,I think it shows off it's true colour a bit better...

DSCF0017LargeLarge.jpg

DSCF0016LargeLarge.jpg

DSCF0015LargeLarge.jpg

DSCF0014LargeLarge.jpg

DSCF0011LargeLarge.jpg

EngineLarge.jpg

interiorfront2Large.jpg

interiorfrontLarge.jpg

interiorRearLarge.jpg

Before anyone asks about the gearknob I'm disabled and I have a switch system fitted to it to allow me to use the clutch from there, this will be put back completely to normal (nothing has been adapted) in fact the original gear knob and surround is still brand new...

Lee

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry NelsonA3Sline but at £16,300 I think that would be giving it away!

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem as I'm not buying it grin.gif But I'm paying only £2000 more for a brand new S-line with full leather, ipod connection and cruise control and that has the latest spec and the full bodykit. Granted it hasn't got Xenons etc but unfortunately that doesn't mean much unless its something like Armrest or DVD Sat Nav.

Out of interest, why didn't you just got for the DSG model and ditch the Quattro?

Hi Pincher this is a pic of the setup I've got...

duckclutch.jpg

The small metal flap on the gear knob (called a duck clutch for obvious reasons) is pressed more or less for variable clutch control, very clever...

NelsonA3Sline I like using a manual I tried the DSG but didn't like it...

[ QUOTE ]

No problem as I'm not buying it grin.gif But I'm paying only £2000 more for a brand new S-line with full leather, ipod connection and cruise control and that has the latest spec and the full bodykit.

[/ QUOTE ]

But then you do work for an Audi dealer which also means you get deals joe bloggs public doesn't... fekr.gif

nice car! good luck A3's are massively overpriced so resale at decent values can be hard work... its true what nelson says though its a superseeded model and you will have to take that on board... plus QUATTRO on A3 is pointless if you ask me as its not 'proper' QUATTRO like the rest of the range, i wouldn't pay a penny more for it on an A3 personally but that might just be me!

as i said good luck its a lovely car!

Give the fella a chance, he's only trying to sell his car tongue.gif

Think your completely wrong about Quattro on the A3 brownswood, any car benefits from having more than just FWD, it really depends on how to drive it ECLIPSe.gif

Shame i'm not quite in the market for a new car just yet, this looks like something i'd be after 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Think your completely wrong about Quattro on the A3 brownswood, any car benefits from having more than just FWD, it really depends on how to drive it ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree more 169144-ok.gif Haldex quattro is great, especially on a car with a lot of torque.

Thanks Hopsta and Mac I was getting a complex, I find the Quattro great especially in the wet very sure footed, a friend of mine has a Mazda 6 TDi FWD with 140hp and says he wants to chip it but it wheel spins to much in first and second and although thats not my style of driving (I'm 43 and grown out of that years ago) this isn't a problem in mine...

Lee