For those looking for a good detailer/valeter...

AvantSteve

[ QUOTE ]

How is my referral possibly deemed as "advertising" when I'm just trying to let you know who could look after your P&J with the care and attention it deserves??!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure its not meant personally, but you haven't been on the forum long and its a favourite tactik of people to get free advertising, quickly register make a few posts, and then hey presto an "advert" appears... 169144-ok.gif Not saying thats what you've done but when other contributors abide by the rules and pay you can understand they get upset if other get free plugs.

It's not even a plug though man. How many people post saying "I got this from that garage" or "I ordered this from there"???

Think the other posters should put the toys back in the pram and get on with it. If this thread needs to be deleted, then so be it. It wasn't meant to pi55 people off, it was meant as a helpful tip. Know what I can do with my tips from now on though eh! ROLLEY~14.GIF

Now who's throwing their toys out!?!

I think the original post looked more like a character reference/missions statement than "I got my car done there" type of post and hence the interest from there.

Although it was what followed, regarding how good your work is etc, that sparked the real debate off?

It's what the forums are all about though? Open discussion?

Dont keep your tips to yourself from now on though fella as pointless you being here otherwise and then mutes the whole thing if everyone did the same?