Bristol Curry Meet tonight

danksy

[ QUOTE ]

Lottie almost died when she had a teaspsoon sized bit of the vindaloo sauce yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I 'had it large' last night at an Indian in Stappleford Abbots (in the back of a Pub would you believe! Although its still the best one i've ever been too grin.gif) and the Doggy Bag nearly made me throw up this morning blush.gif

Some people can do Indian left-overs the morning after...I'm not one of them UHOH7.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

Good to see Mittens graduated to a Bhuna notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He wasn't happy about his naan bread though.

It looked like Gandhi's sandal and was as dry as Mother Terassa's sanitary towel, were the comments yelrotflmao.gif

A good evening was made better when Lottie tried the Vindaloo sauce blush.gifSAUER0421.GIF

I hope you enjoy your skiing holiday Lottie sekret.giftongue.gif

J_C, please sort that wheel bearing out soon, my hearing is just about back to normal now.

Spag bog followed by a vindaloo, extra gym session required there I think Danks sportifs2.gifbike.thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]

My plan of lacing my wifes spag bol that i cooked with loads of garlic worked a treat sekret.gif169144-ok.gif123576-assfeck.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

After hearing the wind being expelled in the car park I can only say she's a braver woman than I! yelrotflmao.gifwink.gif

Good night out, thanks for letting me be the honorary bloke again! Mittens was on fine form and my sides have just about stopped aching (but beware revenge will be mine one day!! tongue.gifslap.gif), good to see some sweats being worked up by Danks and Big Al with their food - OMG how hot is vindaloo....... EEK2.GIF , and JC as ever managed to prevent the plates needing washing in the restuarant..."do you want those tomatoes...... wink.gif".... 169144-ok.gif

Service with a smile at The Raj obviously not standard though.. smashfreakB.gif