Benfield Newcastle

rolfgolf

Just been down to Benfield and have seen a Tornado Red R32, parked in a holding area next to the showroom. It looked Fantastic!! This is the first red one I have ever seen, most have been Blue , Black or Silver. tongue.gif Nice choice of colour I will have to give it serious consideration, when I place my order.

Welcome to the forum Rolfgolf.

The Red R32 at Benfield is prbably mine, I'm due to pick it up on Mar 1st, its been in their indoor holding area for a couple of weeks now. I chose that colour cos I enjoy gatting a nice deep shine on my cars ( in fact in a perverted way I love polishing and cleaning my cars ) laugh.gif

I only ever see Blue, Black or Silver R32's so having something different colour wise just makes that little bit more special to me.

I can't fault Benefield on Scotswood Road ( Yet ) they have been very helpful and gave me a cracking deal. I take it that your up in the North East somewhere so once I get it ( 469 hours 20 mins to go ) and my "perma -grin" has subsided I'll give you my verdict on the whole experience, from thrashing out a deal to finally getting to drive the thing.

Hi Baldie, so that's your car it looks mint. I take it you are waiting for 1st March. I bought my wifes golf from Benfield and they were great. But the lad who I bought it off now sells the used ones. When I went in last week the sales person was a woman!!!! and It did not not feel right. So next time I go in I will keep out of her way.

[ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the forum Rolfgolf.

The Red R32 at Benfield is prbably mine, I'm due to pick it up on Mar 1st, its been in their indoor holding area for a couple of weeks now. I chose that colour cos I enjoy gatting a nice deep shine on my cars ( in fact in a perverted way I love polishing and cleaning my cars ) laugh.gif

I only ever see Blue, Black or Silver R32's so having something different colour wise just makes that little bit more special to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not seen a red one local either 169144-ok.gif

I see plenty of blue,silver and black ones on my trips round Newcsatle, Durham and Darlington during the week.

I'll keep an eye out for your in the area in March 169144-ok.gif

Well Snoopy they offered me nothing the first time I went in and asked for discount. But its all a game man , and youve got to work at it and play one dealer off against another, and make a few fibs up on the way. shocked.gif

Once they see you on a couple of different occasions then they know your interested and not just a tyre kicker. smile.gif