Audi A5 official pics

mark88

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, ditch the front fogs, and get those funky new zenon sidelights (or whatever they are) notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if those headlight units include a row of LEDs similar to those on the R8? It looks as though they might from these pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

It certainly looks like they do - will really make the car stand out IMO 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not too sure about this in standard form. The front looks too square and the back too styled. There are also too many design 'cues' ala BMW.

It could look very nice in S or RS form though. Plenty of room for sideskirts, big wheels etc.

And if it's got R8 sidelights bowdown.gif

I'm sure it will drive well too seeing as it's on the new platform. 169144-ok.gif

looks Bland to me, no nice details to capture the eye, FAR too big..perhaps they built it for all those disappointed 407 coupe buyers who wanted a 2 door coupe bigger than the 4 door, but needed some build quality with it.

Its prettier than the 3 series...but Audi can do better than this IMO

[ QUOTE ]

I guess that answers the LED question! notworthy.gif169144-ok.gif

Someone at Audi AG is going to get a right kicking if these pictures have all been unofficially leaked this far ahead of the launch! UHOH7.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

The source of the leak was indeed www.audi.de. Someone probably put the pictures on there but didn't make them public but someone found them anyway. sekret.gif

I'll take an S5 in Daytona

Interesting.. not sure I'm blown away. It gets an it looks ok nothing mega special IMO. I think the front looks very TT when I saw the first photo thats what I thought it was. confused.gif

Will have to see what they are going to try and squeeze out of us but its not a great pull from the heart for me. Mind you I do like my Saloons. smirk.gif