Wheel Brightener

bpsmith

Just a quick query regarding what exactly this contains?

I used this the last time I washed both of our cars and really rate the stuff. I have now come to wash both cars again and this time foamed them up with Snow Foam prior to getting the wheel brush out.

Dipped the brush in an old bucket with just water in it and wiped over the wheels and the dirt and sust just flew off it! I just dont understand why it was so easy and wondered if it was something in the Wheel Brightener that left a coating on there of some sort?

I have no Wax or Sealant on the rims whatsoever, as not got round to that yet, but well impressed nonetheless.

169144-ok.gif

Not sure what is in it. Look at the bottle. Easiest way to use it is spray it on leave it a minute or two and jet wash off. If you do wax your wheels don't use WB as it will strip it off you only need warm soapy water.

Ok, cheers Alex.

Be worth my while doing a very weak mix then and keeping in a separate bottle probably. Although if a simple shampoo mix cleans them then I can live with that and save the good stuff for when I plan to re-seal them.