From MK IV R32 to Edt 30

Gemmzl

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Gemma,

Found this one for you to have a look I know you would like a 3 dr but its worth a look.

Linky

good luck with test drive 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, thet is the same car i posted about earlier in this thread with a 2k reduction in price!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Matt R,

sorry for treading on your toes, but your linky asks for login details.

it is very interesting with the price drop jump.gif

some lucky owner will have a bargain on there hands.

Hi Gemma

Give Richard A ring at Euro Imports he has two reserved for May manufacture and June delivery (I've had one). The spec was changeble up until next week I think.

Worth a try.

(Diamond Black ED30 5dr DSG 5 weeks and counting)

Gemma

Try asking your local vw dealer.There were only 1500 of these made and they are probably all sold.But if there is one they may be able to do a swap with another vw garage to get one.

I bought a metalic black 5 door version.Was a bit worried when i ordered in November 06 as no proper pictures of the car existed as they were all photoshopped and the pescara wheels looked dodgy.I need not have worried when it arrived it was beautiful.

The handling is great and as for the power forget the 0-60 (WHICH IS GOOD ENOUGH)and look at 30-50 etc which according to vw driver can beat the R32.

HAVE JUST LOOKED ON E-BAY AND THERE ARE A BOUT 5 CARS FOR SALE ,SOME OF THEM IN YOUR PRICE RANGE.jUST TYPE IN GOLF GTI EDITION 30 AND SEE WHAT COMES UP.

good luck

Gav

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif