S5 day off

Risky

[ QUOTE ]

How do you rate the car John as not had much feedback on site yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well after having 5 Audi's, I have to say, the interior finish is Pure Audi "exellent", layout IMO is erganomically very good, some small switchs not so good but thats "splitting hairs". Car to me anyway is too high in the shoulder, the wing mirrors are massive!!!, rear view poor, bonnet high even with the seat raised (looks huge).

looking out it's not easy to see just where the car ends.

Rear seat room poor, my 17 year old girl struggled in and out and her head was scraping the roof lining. frown.gif

Engine sounds ok performs OK nothing special, very similar to the S4 in fact.The cornering is fairly flat but not in the RS4 league, the wheels look way to small on that huge body. It just looks ODD from some angles, I can't take to it, reminds me to much of an A8 when sitting behind the wheel, sorry guys just my 2P. pengy.gif

Talking about rear seat room..LOL, on my test drive the dealer said i could take the car out on my own, and my missus wanted to come, bad bit.. we have a 1 year old with CAR SEAT..that was laughable trying to get it in.

If i was to get one, it would be ISOFIX front facing, once in, always in type of thing.

The car is real nice.