[Audi A3/S3] Model differences?

pudding

Hi all.

Im new here so please hopefully this wont sound too stupid. Im thinking of buying an A3 2.0 Tdi Sport. Ive seen one I like for £13750 which has done 50,000 miles, and its an 04 plate. Theres also one similar which is a 54 plate. Is there any differences between the two, in terms of new model/shapes? Im not really sure when new models/shapes were introduced. Appreciate any help and info.

Thanks.

Asset protector sounds an awful lot like GAP insurance.

If it is (the only other possible would be payment protection insurance) and it sounds like it's in the £300-£400 range - DON'T DO IT NONO3.GIF

The dealer/finance house is ripping you off something chronic. You can get an equivalent level of cover separately for half the price or less - I got GAP for mine a few months ago from Hitachi Capital (RTI rather than finance GAP) and paid somewhere in the £120 - £140 region for 3 years cover at £10k - which would be plenty for the car you are getting (unless you need a longer term). Remember it is only to cover the difference between normal insurance payout and invoice price (or outstanding finance).

Google is your friend (you should find HC, Surf & Protect and quite a few others) 169144-ok.gif