Selling the old 3.7Q

ronmcl

Will advertise this elsewhere in the next few days, but thought I'd let you guys know first if anyone's interested.

Audi A8 3.7 Quattro (non-sport)

1999 V-reg

112,000 miles

FSH - Audi for first 80,000 then a good independant. Got all the indie receipts.

Silver with biege leather

Belts and gearbox have been done - gearbox been well discussed on TSN! ROLLEY~14.GIF

It's in good condition for it's age - a few minor things, but nothing serious and nothing unusual for its age. It's been a good old bus over the past 3 years, but the time has come to move on frown.gif

Looking around I'm guessing £4,500 seems about right for it? What do you think?

I'll be in North West England over the weekend and happy to make a D-tour if anyone wants to see it. PM me if you're interested.

In answer to the obvious question... no, I've not bought a replacement... yet... but will hopefully have news on this very soon! wink.gif

The big difference is Ronnie's is a facelift model tho. £4500 seems ok to me. The only negative is its a 3.7, and for some reason they seem to be not a s popular. From my experience, these cars are really hard to price, some seem to fetch really good money and at other times they go for f**k all. Whatever it fetches, they are always a LOT of car for the money.

Good luck with the sale Ronnie

Anyway, i assume Ronnie's after an S version, hey ? ECLIPSe.gif