Revo software

revomike

Hey Guys and Girls

Were just about to release the new softwear for the E30 golf both 6speed and DSG , Been seeing power gains for up to 316hp !!! That takes the stock 240hp and after our stg1 for £499 + vat. For all those guys who take there car back in for serviceing we can sell you a select swtich to turn the car back to stock. !

Also we have the Gti code doing well take the 200hp Golfs up to 260hp .

I have more info and power charts. if your up for a trail why not pop over and see us.

Go Play .

[email protected]

I've got Revo Stage1 on my Mk5 GTI and am extremely happy with it. Personally I don't feel the need for Stage2 or to put more ponies through the front wheels for practical road use. Jim at JKM Portsmouth did the tuning - Great guy notworthy.gif.

Out of interest, what ft lb are you limiting the torque to for the DSG version of the Ed30?

Hey mate, Jim is a top guy, And ur right they fly

Been seeing a good 320lbt but the GSD are funny on the RR's lol

Were lookin to do the stg2 soon but the fuel pump need changing oh joy.. looking for 340 ish But thats a lot for FWD but hey its all fun lol

That makes for some interesting comparisons because I understand that the DSG box of tricks is the same for both GTI and Ed30:

Revo - DSG - Ed30 (Stage1?) - 320 ft lb / 316 bhp

Stock - DSG - Ed30 - ??? ft lb /250 bhp

Revo - DSG - GTI (Stage1) - 300 ft lb / 244 bhp

[These numbers are for individual, but typical, cars and not accurately generic]

In my opinion, anyone remapping an Ed30 really also needs hardware mods to brakes and suspension to balance the driveability better.

What can you tell us about the stock Ed30's DV and PCV which are recognised as weak links.

[ QUOTE ]

If your about at any show's or near us pop in and we can go over it with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

....Thanx, I know you Revo guys are always very helpful but quite honestly I'd rather put my efforts into my driving skills than learning how to change my settings. I rely on experts like Jim for that and, anyway, with Revo Stage1 working with Milltek Hi-flow+Downpipe, Carbonio intake, Forge DV, Neuspeed Hi-flow Turbo Discharge and Charge pipes + SAMCO Turbo hoses, I don't feel the need for more performance. All balanced by AP Racing BB kit and Eibach ARB's, KoniFSD etc.

My input to my car is now to strengthen all I can to maintain reliability and not push the envelope any further. Plus a few bits of carbonfibre eye-candy grin.gif.

So, what can you tell us about the DV and PCV as weak links on a remapped car please?

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Red Robin sound like ur car is a little sweethart !

Also RedRobin do u have any pic's u could send me ?

Ta Bud

[/ QUOTE ]

....Yes, sad as it may be viewed by the average female, I am in love with my GTI [been married, divorced, but have my daughter].

Pics of what aspects in particular? May I ask why?

As i said its a Defalt settings are set for both 95/97 fuel's we tell the dealers to set the car's uo on what there runing as most cars are on 95 ron its best to just leave it. if you have a few bits done like all you guys would have get a switch and set it up for better boost etc.

A lot of the 1.8t lumps the boost cant be turned up. Unlike the Mk5

Red just for me mate loving seeing customers cars.

[ QUOTE ]

Revo Stage1 working with Milltek Hi-flow+Downpipe, Carbonio intake, Forge DV, Neuspeed Hi-flow Turbo Discharge and Charge pipes + SAMCO Turbo hoses, I don't feel the need for more performance. All balanced by AP Racing BB kit and Eibach ARB's, KoniFSD etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be able to type that little lot in your sleep by now RR... wink.gif

'bout time I got around to booking in for the Revo treatment...