REVO HQ

Just a quick question. I've heard rumours that your software effectively "locks" the ECU even after it's been removed. This means that any further attempts at remapping with a different software will fail. Is that correct?

Bit of a bugger for the customer if it is, eh? 169144-ok.gif

so how much does it cost to have a revo remap at hq, is it any cheaper?? so the above question was not really answered correctly, if a car has had the revo free trial and someone decided not to return for the full remap, then went to jabba motor sport for instance they would not be able to have the jabba remap due to the revo programme, is this correct??

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

But if it's flashed to REVO then even the dealers can't access the ecu, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt this the reason several R32 owners ended up having ECus replaced under warrenty as they wouldnt take updates?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some R32's that had the APR remap or free trial (mine included) had the ECU replaced when official VW updates could not be loaded 169144-ok.gif

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

so how much does it cost to have a revo remap at hq, is it any cheaper?? so the above question was not really answered correctly, if a car has had the revo free trial and someone decided not to return for the full remap, then went to jabba motor sport for instance they would not be able to have the jabba remap due to the revo programme, is this correct??

[/ QUOTE ]

My old A4 1.8T had a Revo trial on it, and was then remapped by AMD so no, that's not correct.

When the revo 5 hour is finished it still runs revo code file,

But will run the same values as the stock vw/audi one. (stock mode)

Some other companies read an ecu and then send it to some one else for them to tune them up load it. All our dealers have the STOCK file from vw/audi to flash back in if need.

If the dealer is any good they will be able to flash over a revo file with a stock code even if there not a revo dealer they should have this …

We have to do this on the trial's. All the dealers offering the 5 hour trial know this. So if you have any problems as in someone else trying to up load a none revo file just get the car flashed back to stock. If your not going with revo and they don’t have the stock file.. Well if it was me just walk away...

As for the 4.2 Tdi code still working on it the Duel ecu is not that easy on the switching to stock settings.

Sorry no deals here just happy to help if ur close to us..

If any one has any other problems pls just e mail me.

Thanks [email protected]

[ QUOTE ]

As for the 4.2 Tdi code still working on it the Duel ecu is not that easy on the switching to stock settings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean Revo copy of stock code?

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry no deals here just happy to help if ur close to us..

[/ QUOTE ]

So, in essence you're just selling yourself. I agree with the Moderators post above. Go on, give something back to TSN for all the free advertising you seem to want. bike.thumb.gif